So what's this site all about?

This blog site is my story or walk for the last 10 years, being led like many for some unknown reason to some very deep seated truths regarding The WORD, which has been hidden for centuries, until now that is.

To get the full story, please start with "In The Beginning". You can quickly navigate using Postings By Order on the left, or at bottom by clicking on Newer and Older Posts. You may very well identify with what's written here, and I hope it blesses you.

I also want to share with you the reason for naming this blog "And Now Thus Said Yahweh". It's due to my searching one day for a name to start this blog, and I felt led to simply let the Scriptures fall open to a page, and my finger fall on a verse. When I looked down it was verse 36 stating Yahweh speaking, which we know when He speaks, all of creation happens. In the following verses He says what is going to happen in our future, that He will bring back His people out of all the lands where we've been scattered and bring us back to "the land", Yisra'el. This is the reason why I'm sharing my witness to you, so you understand what's coming some day.

Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) 32:36-41 The Scriptures '98 (36) "And now, thus said Yahweh, the Elohim of Yisra'ĕl, concerning this city of which you say, 'It shall be given into the hand of the sovereign of Babel by the sword, and by scarcity of food, and by pestilence': (37) 'See, I am gathering them out of all the lands where I have driven them in My displeasure, and in My wrath, and in great rage. And I shall bring them back to this place, and shall let them dwell in safety. (38) 'And they shall be My people, and I shall be their Elohim. (39) 'And I shall give them one heart and one way, to fear Me all the days, for the good of them and of their children after them. (40) 'And I shall make an everlasting covenant with them, that I do not turn back from doing good to them. And I shall put My fear in their hearts so as not to turn aside from Me. (41) 'And I shall rejoice over them to do good to them, and shall plant them in this land in truth, with all My heart and with all My being.'

Crossing Over From Mitsrayim

Crossing Over From Mitsrayim
Yam Suph - Sea of Reeds

Friday, January 5, 2007

A bit More of 2000 and Beyond...

I hope you're doing your home work and studying these things out to prove them. I know it's difficult at times, but as I continue to learn more and more, things continue to come into focus like never before. Soon I'll be sharing the reason why you and I are able to learn the truth of the matters, and why for many centuries people weren't. That's right, there's a HUGE reason! So stay tuned...

Okay, so finding out the true roots of Christmas was hard to swallow. Next right on it's heels was the New Year celebration. So what's wrong with that? Well, as Michael begins to explain in great detail, and by the way, you can find this in his book: The Pagan-Christian Connection Exposed (which I'm borrowing from here) ...the current world system uses a calendar that was originally developed in Nimrod's Babylon and was later adapted by who else? Rome. It designates the Winter Solstice as the birth date of Tammuz, the reincarnation of Nimrod. It celebrates the Vernal Equinox as the time that Nimrod's wife was reincarnated as the false elohim of fertility. The sun calendar was adopted by Julius Caesar, and updated by Pope Gregory fewer than 500 years ago. That's where we get the term "Gregorian Calendar". This calendar begins each day, week, month, and year at a completely fictitious point in time. (However, let me point out that the seventh day is correct, so the true Sabbath day has never been lost!)

The year begins with the first day of January, named after Janus-the two-headed false elohim, and continues the exultation of pagan deities with Februa-the false elohim of purification. Mars-the false elohim of war, Aprilis-a fertility false elohim of growth. June-the wife of Jupiter. July and August are named after men who became false elohim-Julius Caesar and Caesar Augustus. September hearkens back to the original Hebrew reckoning of the year. The Latin word septem means seventh. September is approximately the time of the seventh Hebrew month, now called Tishri. Octo is October the eighth month like an octagon is eight sided. Novem is ninth, and Decem is tenth. Even though "December" means tenth, and falls at the time of the tenth Hebrew month, now called Tivet.

So after hearing all that, again I'm having this sinking feeling in my gut that once again I've been duped into this whole pagan religion, that's intertwined into my entire life! As those commercials say, "But wait there's more!" and there is!

So now he goes on to tell about the next special time of year, Easter. The one where we all get duded up in our "Sunday best" to recognize the birth of our Savior, right? After all, Easter is even mentioned in the King James Version in Acts 12:4. I've read that many times. Surely nothing is wrong with that, I'm thinking... Well here we go...Michael goes on to explaining the origins of this celebration. For this I'm going to borrow most of his own words from another book he wrote: The Mystery of Iniquity.

The term “Easter Sunday” is used so glibly in churches that you would think that Easter, the goddess of fertility who came down from the “gods” in a giant egg, is somehow related to the resurrection of Yahshua The Messiah(Jesus Christ). The fertility rites and sex ceremonies that were part of paganism for centuries have now become commonly commemorated by Christian churches. goddess of fertility egg hunts, the proliferating rabbit, and the sunrise service which originally honored the sun god on the venerable day of the sun (Sunday) have all been “baptized” for Christian use. But these celebration days were set apart for the worship of the wrong god. The vows to the sun god rituals, the sexual fertility rites of the priests of Baal, and their Greek counterparts who worship the goddess Easter, make strange “Christian” celebration days indeed.

Bible scholars and knowledgeable historians concur that Yahshua the Messiah was not born at the pagan festival of the Saturnalia, on December 25th, but at the Hebrew/Christian feast of the tabernacles, which is in the fall of the year. The Saturnalia originated as the birth date of Tammuz, the bastard son of Semeramis, the widow of Nimrod of biblical evil fame. After Nimrod died, he ascended into the heavens and became the sun god himself. His rays implanted the seed into his widow (long after his death) and presto! The son of the sun god was miraculously conceived, and on the winter solstice Tammuz was born; as were most of the traditions surrounding “the child” mass season. Tammuz, who was the reincarnation of the sun god – Nimrod, was killed in a hunting accident when he was gored to death by a wild boar in his 40th year of life.

Those who worshipped the “son of the sun god” then set aside 40 days of weeping for Tammuz – one day for each year of his incarnation - in which they would deny a worldly pleasure for his pleasure in the afterworld (see Ezekiel 8). After many years, his mother Semeramis died. The gods looked favorably on “the mother of god” and sent her back to earth as the spring fertility goddess – always depicted as an exaggeratedly endowed bare breasted queen of sexual desire. Semeramis was “born again” as the goddess Easter (Ashstarte) as she emerged from a giant egg that landed in the Euphrates river at sunrise on the “Sun” day after the vernal equinox. To proclaim her divine authority, she changed a bird into an egg laying rabbit. As the cult developed, the priests of Easter would impregnate young virgins on the altar of the goddess of fertility at sunrise on Easter Sunday. A year later the priests of Easter would sacrifice those three-month-old babies on the altar at the front of the Sanctuary and dye Easter eggs in the blood of the sacrificed infants.

Stop the presses!!! When I heard this I literally shuttered inside, thinking what those horrible people did to all those infants, and then I end up being taught to act out their perversity by dying easter eggs, and not knowing why, and teaching my own kids to do the same. It makes one want to vomit, it's so sick. Also remember my mentioning about Easter in the KJV? Turns out that was a wrong translation, and it should say Passover. Kinda makes you wonder who's doing the translating doesn't it? Think about it...more on this later too. Anyway Michael goes on to explain more...

The forty days of weeping for Tammuz (“Lent”) starts the Easter fertility season, and the festivities culminate on Easter Sunday, when the priests of Easter slaughtered the “wild boar that killed Tammuz” and the entire congregation would eat the “ham” on Easter Sunday. In later years “Good Friday”, the day that the Philistines did sacrifice to Dagon, the Philistine fish god, also became an integral part of the Easter perversion (if you are over 40 years of age, you will recall eating fish on Friday in the public school system in America). This entire menagerie of Satanic festivities is the pinnacle of the abominations that Yahweh had pronounced through the lips of Moses to the Children of Israel before they entered the Promised Land:

…Do not learn the way of the heathen – how they worship and serve their mighty ones (gods). Do not do the same and say that you are doing so unto me. For all that they do is an abomination (utterly detestable, repugnant, putrid, vile and sickening) to me…but three times a year you are to have a feast unto me in the manner that I shall prescribe… Deut. 12 Paraphrased

That was enough to ruin my night and then some! I'll leave you to contemplate this and maybe read this over again. I put the links to Michael's books, where mentioned. You may want to get them for yourself and study these things out, I know I did. I need reference information so I can go back and read it again for myself, lest I forget what someone said or did for that matter.

Like me, you'll probably be starting to see the Matrix a little more clearly now. It's all over the place, and it's not too hard to recognize, once you know what you're looking for, once it's exposed to the LIGHT! You're probably thinking that I just changed over night at this point, and n e v e r looked back. I'll tell you what I did, and didn't do, but I'm out of time for now.

Until next time then, keep on praying that you'll be open to the truth, and that it will find you. It's actually surprising to find out what truth really is! You'll find it described here in:

Psalms 119:142 (The Scriptures '98) Your righteousness is righteousness forever, And Your Torah is truth.

Click on the above link for an online version of "The Scriptures". I hope it blesses you and your walk in Him.

May Yahweh Bless You and Guard You,
John

PS. At some point I'm going to open it up for comments, when I get far enough perhaps.

No comments: