So what's this site all about?

This blog site is my story or walk for the last 10 years, being led like many for some unknown reason to some very deep seated truths regarding The WORD, which has been hidden for centuries, until now that is.

To get the full story, please start with "In The Beginning". You can quickly navigate using Postings By Order on the left, or at bottom by clicking on Newer and Older Posts. You may very well identify with what's written here, and I hope it blesses you.

I also want to share with you the reason for naming this blog "And Now Thus Said Yahweh". It's due to my searching one day for a name to start this blog, and I felt led to simply let the Scriptures fall open to a page, and my finger fall on a verse. When I looked down it was verse 36 stating Yahweh speaking, which we know when He speaks, all of creation happens. In the following verses He says what is going to happen in our future, that He will bring back His people out of all the lands where we've been scattered and bring us back to "the land", Yisra'el. This is the reason why I'm sharing my witness to you, so you understand what's coming some day.

Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) 32:36-41 The Scriptures '98 (36) "And now, thus said Yahweh, the Elohim of Yisra'ĕl, concerning this city of which you say, 'It shall be given into the hand of the sovereign of Babel by the sword, and by scarcity of food, and by pestilence': (37) 'See, I am gathering them out of all the lands where I have driven them in My displeasure, and in My wrath, and in great rage. And I shall bring them back to this place, and shall let them dwell in safety. (38) 'And they shall be My people, and I shall be their Elohim. (39) 'And I shall give them one heart and one way, to fear Me all the days, for the good of them and of their children after them. (40) 'And I shall make an everlasting covenant with them, that I do not turn back from doing good to them. And I shall put My fear in their hearts so as not to turn aside from Me. (41) 'And I shall rejoice over them to do good to them, and shall plant them in this land in truth, with all My heart and with all My being.'

Crossing Over From Mitsrayim

Crossing Over From Mitsrayim
Yam Suph - Sea of Reeds

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

2001 Was Quite A Year!

Today I'd like to explain something I stated at the end of my last post, as it may have left you pondering. I know I wasn't always familiar with this term, though I heard it on rare occasion, and that's the word "Torah" which means Teaching. For now I'll keep it simple, it's the first 5 books of Scripture. It was written down at the time of it's giving from Yahweh to Moshe (Moses) on Mt. Sinai, and during travels of Yisra'el. It's known as the "Written Torah". Very important to remember this, and it will be covered more later on. The first 5 books are:


Hopefully you are now beginning to see that things are not always as they appear. For me, in 2001 I was so perplexed as to how so many people for so long could have gotten it all wrong. I felt stunned, and not sure where to turn locally. My life was going through many changes, and you'll recall 9/11, that was another part of the Matrix unfolding for me. I put myself through some extensive training to learn commodity trading, and through charting, I had seen that gold was going to have an event. So I bought a gold contract, and then the Twin Towers were hit! The COMEX trading computer system was housed in one of the towers, so the trading was shut down. They did have an alternate or backup site, and I was sure I was going to make a lot of money on that contract. Don't get me wrong, I was shocked and horrified like most everyone else, but I knew that disasters will cause markets to fluctuate, and this was a biggy. Thing is, after a few days they did turn on the trading, but then turned it off right away after no more than 5 minutes a day. They did this until the price leveled out. Thanks to Uncle Sam of coarse! They weren't suppose to do that, but they did it anyway. Another example of things not really being what they're suppose to be.

After that I ended my short stint in that career, as I ran out of money and time. In the 2nd month of 2002 I got married to my 2nd wife, and I continued searching for truth, but I was still doing the old traditions. However, I felt so uneasy during their yearly arrival, and this included Halloween too by the way. That one was easy for me not to do, but for our new household with my 2nd wife's, it was still in practice. I'll leave you to discover the sick perversions behind that festivity from so long ago. Okay, since you asked, I'll point out one aspect of it, and that's "Jack-O-Lanterns", so here it is in a "pumpkin shell" you might say:

Halloween started in the British Isles with the Druids. Those guys were really spooky. October 31st was a night of terror called "Samhain," a name for Satan. That night the Druids went from house to house taking victims for human sacrifice. In exchange for the victim, they left a jack-o-lantern with a lighted candle made of human fat inside -- which was supposed to protect the home from death demons that night. Ah, excuse me, weren't they the demons bringing death in the first place? Anyway, pumpkins were not used until America, as for Europe it was often a turnip, large beet, potato, rutabaga or even a skull with a candle in it. This festival is all about terror, demons, destruction, and yes, Satan worship.

Children were and still are quite often the victims. The children who are mutilated and murdered every Halloween are no accident. They are carefully planned sacrifices to Satan, carried out by those who serve and worship him. Often times, witches have babies specifically to sacrifice to Satan. (Same thing they did unto Ishtar or Easter in Babylon, remember?) The births of their babies are never recorded and nobody knows about it. However, the poor little innocent child suffers mental and physical torture just the same. There’s quite a connection between Nimrod and the Celtic Druids, as in Scripture it says there’s nothing new under the sun:


Ecclesiastes 1:9 What has been is what shall be, what has been done is what shall be done, and there is no new matter under the sun.


Another aspect of the Matrix that I had been learning, which for me started around 1995 was about mind control, propaganda, controlling of others, etc.,,,. What I learned was government involvement in, yes, the conspiracies. We've all heard about them, and are so quick to shun them. Did you ever ask yourself why we're so quick to do so? The answer lies in the media we put ourselves in front of. "It's a conspiracy man..." is a line used in 47 movies! No wonder we're quick to say, "Oh that's just in the movies", and won't believe we've been conned by our own.

Here's something I learned, and I actually put it to the test, and it worked. In 2000 and 2001 prior to the Twin Towers coming down, I noticed patriotic war movies were being pumped out of Hollywood. I remembered from what I had learned that when you see such a grouping of like items coming out, you better take notice, because something is about to happen. I told my 2nd wife that with all these war movies coming out, it can only mean one thing, this country is going to war in the near future, and they're preparing the troops. I'm talking about those that aren't yet apart of any war effort, but most everyone will be on board, as most people are patriotic towards their country when attacked.

Wham! Wham! The Twin Towers were hit and then fell down as fast as a free falling bowling ball! Literally! Don't forget building 7, only it hit the ground in less time due to its shorter height, but still a free fall, and it wasn't hit with a plane either, just had a fire in it somehow.

World History was made that day when not 1, not 2, but 3 steel buildings completely collapsed! That had never happened before. The towers both hit the ground in less than 10 seconds. That's completely unheard of without the aid of demolition. So is that what happened? Did the US government know? Did they allow it to happen? Did they set it up? Did they prepare the people of this country for what was going to come? Anyway, then the anti-terror war cry went out, and Afghanistan was hit first, then Iraq.


Now I'm going to answer these questions this way: Knowing that some day the anti-Messiah rises to power, along with the beast (meaning government) and has a false prophet as well, then how is this all suppose to happen on a world wide scale without the conspiracies? It won't just happen overnight, as these things are planned for over long periods of time, and the world stage will get prepared in advance, as it has, and is, and will be.

There's 3 parts to this thing known as Mystery Babylon, which has governmental, financial, and religious aspects to it. The agenda is for the world to ultimately worship Satan. Surely you've heard the old story of a frog sitting in a pot of water, all the while the heat is slowly getting turned up, until it's too late, and it gets boiled to death.

Well, we're the frogs, and everything's going to pot all right, slowly and surely. Freedoms are being lost every day in the name of "fighting terrorism". The UN and it's Earth Charter, The Ark of Hope as it's called, the monies of the world getting changed, your beliefs will have to fall in line to accept everyone in a universal type mindset, or be put to death. You think I'm kidding? I'm as serious as a heart attack here. We now have the world court system, and everything that it says in Revelation about not being able to buy, sell or trade, without the mark of the beast (another interesting subject to be discussed later) is rapidly getting put together. Yes, that's right, and old Mikhail Gorbachev is overseeing a lot of this. There's so much to all this, it's hard to fathom that it's taking place right before our very eyes. But don't fear, Yahweh is here, and He's the one that saves you through Yahshua HaMoshiach! Praise Yahweh for hope!

Well again I challenge you to check things out for yourself, and do some searching and research. Next time I'll be sharing something astounding. It's that amazing story I've been alluding to here, and it's just around the corner, so hang tight.

May Yahweh Bless You and Guard You,
John

No comments: