So what's this site all about?

This blog site is my story or walk for the last 10 years, being led like many for some unknown reason to some very deep seated truths regarding The WORD, which has been hidden for centuries, until now that is.

To get the full story, please start with "In The Beginning". You can quickly navigate using Postings By Order on the left, or at bottom by clicking on Newer and Older Posts. You may very well identify with what's written here, and I hope it blesses you.

I also want to share with you the reason for naming this blog "And Now Thus Said Yahweh". It's due to my searching one day for a name to start this blog, and I felt led to simply let the Scriptures fall open to a page, and my finger fall on a verse. When I looked down it was verse 36 stating Yahweh speaking, which we know when He speaks, all of creation happens. In the following verses He says what is going to happen in our future, that He will bring back His people out of all the lands where we've been scattered and bring us back to "the land", Yisra'el. This is the reason why I'm sharing my witness to you, so you understand what's coming some day.

Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) 32:36-41 The Scriptures '98 (36) "And now, thus said Yahweh, the Elohim of Yisra'ĕl, concerning this city of which you say, 'It shall be given into the hand of the sovereign of Babel by the sword, and by scarcity of food, and by pestilence': (37) 'See, I am gathering them out of all the lands where I have driven them in My displeasure, and in My wrath, and in great rage. And I shall bring them back to this place, and shall let them dwell in safety. (38) 'And they shall be My people, and I shall be their Elohim. (39) 'And I shall give them one heart and one way, to fear Me all the days, for the good of them and of their children after them. (40) 'And I shall make an everlasting covenant with them, that I do not turn back from doing good to them. And I shall put My fear in their hearts so as not to turn aside from Me. (41) 'And I shall rejoice over them to do good to them, and shall plant them in this land in truth, with all My heart and with all My being.'

Crossing Over From Mitsrayim

Crossing Over From Mitsrayim
Yam Suph - Sea of Reeds

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Pesach-Passover - 3 Days And 3 Nights

As I stated in my last posting, I would share with you The Sh'ma which Yahoshua stated that is a quote from Torah. However I've decided to hold off on that. I know, I know...you were really looking forward to it, but I felt led to share about Pesach or Passover, and the 3 days & 3 nights, as we are currently right now in the Spring Feasts of Yahweh! So stay tuned till next time! 

Pesach-Passover

The Feasts are a wonderful thing to learn about, and as I have been coming out from Mystery Babylon, it's been amazing what darkness is exposed in the Truth of His Light.

We are right now in the midst of the Spring Feasts of Yahweh, which is Scripturally calculated according to Barley being Aviv (nearly ripe) within two weeks. It has nothing to do with the sun and it's equinox. This is the pagan practice of keeping Ishtar, or Easter. I wrote a posting called: A bit More of 2000 and Beyond There I borrowed an excerpt from Michael Rood's book "Mystery of Iniquity" to let you know what Easter truly is. Again I found out it had nothing to do with Pesach or Passover, Easter is about pagan practices stemming back to Babylon. Interesting isn't it how that name keeps coming up! Please if you haven't read this posting, then for your own sake do so now, as it's time to unravel another lie from the truth.

Please be sure to research this out so you can firmly stand on the Truth, especially when faced with adversity, because it will come. By the way, if you haven't read each posting up to this point, then take the time to do it. I've written this so you can identify with the same questions, concerns, and emotional upheaval realizing the Truth is not what we've inherited from our fathers.

Moving right along let's now look into the Scriptural calendar, as it's very important for us to learn that which Yahweh set in motion for all Yisra'elites to keep His reckoning of time for years, months, days, and His appointed Feasts. I'm going to borrow yet again from Michael Rood's "Biblical Hebrew Calendar" to explain how His Word tells us what to do and when.

"The Biblical Year begins with the first New Moon after the barley in the land of Israel reaches the state in its development that the Bible calls "Aviv". Only by checking the state of the barley crop can we fulfill the Biblical commandment to "Keep the Month of the Aviv" (Deut 16:1). Only by fixing the calendar in harmony with the barley crop can we fulfill the commandment to celebrate the Hag Ha-Matzot (Feast of Unleavened Bread) "at the time of the month of Aviv, because in the month of the Aviv you went out of Egypt." Exodus 34:18."

It's important for us not to use the Gregorian pagan calendar, or any other than what Yahweh says. What's that you say? "How am I suppose to work and live in the world today without the Gregorian Calendar (GC)?" Now that's a good question, and I'll answer that simply with this, yes the world system is using the GC, and we need to track it while we're out here in the dispersion. However we do need to learn and use Yahweh's Calendar so we can begin to rehearse what He says to do, and when He says to do it. The reason being is that all these Feasts of Yahweh are a shadow picture of things to come, they're rehearsals for the eventual actual fulfillment of them.

Remember when Yahoshua our Messiah came riding on the colt into Yerushalayim?

Mark 11:7-10 And they brought the colt to יהושע and threw their garments on it, and He sat on it. (8) And many spread their garments on the way, and others were cutting down branches from the trees and were spreading them on the way. (9) And those going before and those following cried out, saying, "Hoshia-na! 'Blessed is He who is coming in the Name of יהוה!' Blessed is the coming reign of our father Dawiḏ – in the Name of יהוה! Hoshia-na in the highest!"
Why was everyone there waiting? Because Yahweh instructed the people through His Word to do so. This was a rehearsal they had been performing for many centuries. Only this time the real thing was about to occur.

The Kohen HaGadol or High Priest had headed out of the gate while everyone waited for him to go and get the sacrificial lamb that was to be inspected. While he went out, the true Sacrificial Lamb Yahoshua HaMoshiach came in the gate! Prior, they were stifled from ever proclaiming Yahweh's Name by the Pharisees, saying "Baruch Haba B'Shem Yahweh" or Blessed is He who is coming in the Name of Yahweh!" You can read here in Luke 19:38-40 where the Pharisees got really upset about this, and wanted Yahoshua to have them stop what they were saying:  

Luke 19:38-40 saying, " 'Blessed is the Sovereign who is coming in the Name of יהוה!' Peace in heaven and esteem in the highest!" (39) And some of the Pharisees from the crowd, said to Him, "Teacher, rebuke Your taught ones." (40) But He answering, said to them, "I say to you that if these shall be silent, the stones would cry out."
This was the fulfillment of this very rehearsal, and now we know Yahoshua has fulfilled all the Spring Feasts of Yahweh. When He returns, He will fulfill the Fall Feasts of Yahweh, and the Spring Feasts will also play an important part in this too. So we need to ready for this, or we may miss something, just like the 10 virgins 5 who were ready, and 5 who weren't. Which one do you want to be? I choose to be ready, and I hope you do too.

3 Days and 3 Nights

Update: 11/12/12 Nothing like going back to the pages you've written and to find out that some things are wrong. I had originally learned that a day starts at evening, and had quite a write up with a calendar and all here. But then a few years ago I found out much to my surprise that this was not true! So I highly suggest that you study the following with great zeal.

A day starts at "Boker" at the "breaking" of the light of day. There are so many proofs, and I had to go through a bunch of Scripture verses to prove this out, and yes it proves out in the Hebrew too.

I am offering you the chance to read something and to prove it out for yourself, because you may be too early or too late, depending on when YHWH wants you to do something. 

I'll tell you this much regarding the 6th day, it used to be so stressful trying to get everything done, before the sun set, and to be prepared for what is called "Erev Shabbat". I also had to look at the time tables to figure how much time we had before the Shabbat started each week as well. Now that stress is gone, and Shabbat comes with rest, shalom, just like it should.

Here's the link to "When Does A Day Start?". All I can say is be open and live the truth. Don't follow the majority just because they are all doing "it". 
Shemoth (Exodus) 23:2  “Do not follow a crowd to do evil, nor bear witness in a strife so as to turn aside after many, to turn aside what is right.

May Yahuweh Bless You and Guard You,
Yahochanan

No comments: