So what's this site all about?

This blog site is my story or walk for the last 10 years, being led like many for some unknown reason to some very deep seated truths regarding The WORD, which has been hidden for centuries, until now that is.

To get the full story, please start with "In The Beginning". You can quickly navigate using Postings By Order on the left, or at bottom by clicking on Newer and Older Posts. You may very well identify with what's written here, and I hope it blesses you.

I also want to share with you the reason for naming this blog "And Now Thus Said Yahweh". It's due to my searching one day for a name to start this blog, and I felt led to simply let the Scriptures fall open to a page, and my finger fall on a verse. When I looked down it was verse 36 stating Yahweh speaking, which we know when He speaks, all of creation happens. In the following verses He says what is going to happen in our future, that He will bring back His people out of all the lands where we've been scattered and bring us back to "the land", Yisra'el. This is the reason why I'm sharing my witness to you, so you understand what's coming some day.

Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) 32:36-41 The Scriptures '98 (36) "And now, thus said Yahweh, the Elohim of Yisra'ĕl, concerning this city of which you say, 'It shall be given into the hand of the sovereign of Babel by the sword, and by scarcity of food, and by pestilence': (37) 'See, I am gathering them out of all the lands where I have driven them in My displeasure, and in My wrath, and in great rage. And I shall bring them back to this place, and shall let them dwell in safety. (38) 'And they shall be My people, and I shall be their Elohim. (39) 'And I shall give them one heart and one way, to fear Me all the days, for the good of them and of their children after them. (40) 'And I shall make an everlasting covenant with them, that I do not turn back from doing good to them. And I shall put My fear in their hearts so as not to turn aside from Me. (41) 'And I shall rejoice over them to do good to them, and shall plant them in this land in truth, with all My heart and with all My being.'

Crossing Over From Mitsrayim

Crossing Over From Mitsrayim
Yam Suph - Sea of Reeds

Thursday, February 15, 2007

2004-2005


I hope you are pursuing in your studies to prove these things out, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Also keep your eyes and your ears on Yisra'el, as prophetic events are at our very door. I may soon write what's going on, or if some other resource puts it all together, then I'll direct you to that link(s).

Alright, now last time I left off telling you that my 2nd wife and I went through some painful times. It was difficult for my her to see what was wrong with Christmas. She had come through a difficult time in her previous marriage, and this festival (holiday) was one that she and her sons had put a lot of themselves into with the building of their traditions in keeping this celebration. It was one of the things she felt had held them together during her divorce of her first husband. It was a very special time for them, and she was bound and determined to keep it. Before we got married this did come up as an issue, and I said I would be able to put up with it, because I had known about its pagan roots since the late '90's.

Mid February of 2004 we were unable to go see Michael Rood when he came to town. I was very disappointed, but I had a very bad injury to my low back, and that very night I had been scheduled to have an MRI done. On the other hand, she was secretly thrilled that we weren't able to go, because she didn't want to hear Michael explain one more time about how Christmas was steeped in paganism.

She also didn't quite see what was wrong with going to "church" on Sunday, though we were attending a congregation of like minded people, on Sabbath. One of the liturgy songs she later told me called the "V'sham'ru" (You Shall Keep) which is about keeping Sabbath, that she would stand there and be silent during the singing. Then one 1st day (sunday) as I recall, I had refused to accompany her to go to one of her son's churches. I had my reasons because of everything I had learned, that it was not the place to be, and I didn't want to hear the false teachings anymore nor the pagan idols. But none the less, she was very upset with me as she drove off that day.

I had been printing off various studies and giving them to her, attempting to show her what the truth was. However, she started in kind by handing me what she found from churchianity, and for the most part I already knew, but was unable to convince her otherwise. A lot of this information was found online.

It soon got to be a paper war, back and forth, with neither one of us reading the others ammunition. Then she started not coming as often to worship and fellowship on Sabbath. Due to the arguments and such I felt our marriage was in deep trouble. So toward the end of summer one night after Oneg (a meal we share after Sabbath worship if you remember), I went and counseled with a group of the men there. I shared with them some of what was going on, and I was at my wits end on what to do. They told me to back off, just be quiet and let Yahweh do his work. This was a real tough one for me, as I have a hard time being quiet, but I thought okay, it's in your hands Yahweh, and I did just that with a lot of prayer. Those at this congregation were also in prayer for us too.

Of course this stopped the paper war and sharing anything new with her, and just kept attending each Sabbath with or without her. During late fall/winter she pretty much stopped going all together. We once again had Christmas, though I did it under protest, as I told her this was the last time I would do this. Next time I'll move out if I have to during the month of December, as all the decorations and so forth were the symbols of paganism. She later told me when I had told her that, that she thought she could live with me being gone during December just fine!

Now here's where the story starts getting interesting. During the first week of December, her Mom, who by the way was attending a Messianic congregation, and also claiming that she was Jewish (much to the chagrin of her entire family) had fallen and broken her hip. Her diabetes further complicated things as well. The very next day my wife lost her job, but Yahweh did provide for us during this time.

After the first of the new year (according to the pagan Gregorian calendar), she decided once and for all that she was going to prove me wrong! Understand she grew up in the church, she went to a Christian college, and her first husband became a pastor. So she had learned and lived churchianity more than most.

She set out doing extensive studies each day for many hours at a time. She went and talked with her Mom in the hospital about all this too. Her Mom was on the side of truth, but she herself wasn't keeping Torah very well herself.

Well, the day came a couple months later that we ended up having one final conversation about it all, including about my agreement before we were married to allow Christmas, and how she felt I had lied. I told her I had wanted to have a heart after Yahweh's, just like King David did, and it's all about Him not me, so I had to change for truth's sake. This was one thing I had shared with her when we first started dating about having a heart after His, and she too wanted the same heart. So I asked her if she lied about this to me, and at that very moment, it was all over, that spirit of doubt and division, and what ever else you'd call it flew right out the window! I felt it in my spirit, I kid you not! We sat there in silence for a minute and from that moment on it was far better. She later admitted that I was right, and tells the story to others, but more importantly was that she came to understand that Yahweh's Word was right! Remember the counseling I had been given by the men? Yahweh brought it all about!

Understand that I've shared this very personal story with you, not to put her down, but she's just like all of us, who struggle with the truth in shedding the heaps of falsehoods that we've inherited from our fathers. Remember when I started going down the path of seeking truth, 1997! And look how long it took me to get on track and quit compromising.

Her Mom's health continued to dwindle, and we were making many trips to the hospital. Family showed up from all across the country such as her kids, and grandkids, brothers, sisters, nephews and nieces. We were able to share a lot with quite a few of them, as we were given resource material, such as books like "Fossilized Customs" and "Come Out of Her My People", along with some other booklets.




Well the day came when her Mom passed away at the end of May while the sun was setting that 6th (Friday) day. She entered into His rest once and for all. Many showed up at her funeral, and again we were able to share more.


Praise Yahweh, when both people in a marriage are able to be on the same page. You're able to freely share, discuss, and debate things with the truth before and between you! It's simply amazing to say the least!!! Baruch HaShem Yahweh! (Bless the Name Yahweh!) I hope that if you are in this type of situation that you too will hold fast to the truth no matter what! By the way, her Mom was right about being from the tribe of Yahudah! Many Latins in the Americas are Sephardic, ie. Hebrews from Spain. Remember this, all Yahudim (Jewish) are Hebrews, but not all Hebrews are Yahudim. Remember there are twelve tribes, not only one.


So now we come to the point of answering what did Yahshua say he brought? If you recall I had stated this question in my last post. Well without further ado, here's the answer in:

Matthew 10:34-38 "Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword, (35) for I have come to bring division, a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law – (36) and a man's enemies are those of his own household. (37) "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me, and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. (38) "And he who does not take up his stake and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.


That's right, He came to bring a sword or division right into our families! Let me tell you first hand that I've definitely seen a division when it comes to family. I've been accused of being in nothing more than a cult, and that at least one believes that what I do to be just as bad as satan worship. There have been many arguments, and it normally gets to the point that they no longer want to discuss it and just shut down the debate. There's been many a tear that's been shed over this, and let me warn you, if you have any close friends or family, which most people do, you will most likely be rejected.

I've had to turn down various things like going to the annual Christmas Eve family dinner, where gifts are exchanged, and everyone brings food and has a great time, while sitting in front of a phallic symbol (xmas tree) with it's ornaments (testicles) hanging off of it. With the house adorned with all the other hung pagan symbols like wreaths (female organ or the sun, take your pick) and so forth. I've supplied you with links previously to read about this and other pagan celebrations, and yes I miss the time to get together with family and friends, but there are other times we can do this. Remember this about what Yahweh says in:

Debarim (Deuteronomy) 12:30-31 guard yourself that you are not ensnared to follow them, after they are destroyed from before you, and that you do not inquire about their mighty ones, saying, 'How did these nations serve their mighty ones? And let me do so too.' (31) "Do not do so to Yahweh your Elohim, for every abomination which Yahweh hates they have done to their mighty ones, for they even burn their sons and daughters in the fire to their mighty ones.

So we're not to do the pagan customs and say we're doing it to worship Him. We're only to do unto Him what He says we can do. Does this mean we can't celebrate Thanksgiving? No, we certainly can, along with some others, but not when it's been part of false worship.

While the going does get tough at times, it is very rewarding to continue to learn what the truth really is, and keep getting more and more revealed, and now keeping His Feasts that's in the Written Torah, so He has set times of celebrations for us as He knows we all like to party!

Understand this, that Yahshua the Messiah is the Word, and the Word is the Written Torah, therefore Yahshua is the Written Torah. So it stands to reason that if the Written Torah has been done away with, as churchianity claims, then Yahshua's been done away with as well. But we know that's not true! So keep your faith in Yahshua and learn and begin to walk Torah, just like it says in:

Revelation 12:17
And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to fight with the remnant of her seed, those guarding the commands of Elohim and possessing the witness of יהושע (Yahshua) Messiah.
Until next time, when I'll share with you some more of my walk along with some more truths yet to be revealed, and quite possibly what is soon to unfold before our very eyes. It's frighteningly exciting you might say!

May Yahweh Bless You and Guard You,
Yahochanan (John)

No comments: