So what's this site all about?

This blog site is my story or walk for the last 10 years, being led like many for some unknown reason to some very deep seated truths regarding The WORD, which has been hidden for centuries, until now that is.

To get the full story, please start with "In The Beginning". You can quickly navigate using Postings By Order on the left, or at bottom by clicking on Newer and Older Posts. You may very well identify with what's written here, and I hope it blesses you.

I also want to share with you the reason for naming this blog "And Now Thus Said Yahweh". It's due to my searching one day for a name to start this blog, and I felt led to simply let the Scriptures fall open to a page, and my finger fall on a verse. When I looked down it was verse 36 stating Yahweh speaking, which we know when He speaks, all of creation happens. In the following verses He says what is going to happen in our future, that He will bring back His people out of all the lands where we've been scattered and bring us back to "the land", Yisra'el. This is the reason why I'm sharing my witness to you, so you understand what's coming some day.

Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) 32:36-41 The Scriptures '98 (36) "And now, thus said Yahweh, the Elohim of Yisra'ĕl, concerning this city of which you say, 'It shall be given into the hand of the sovereign of Babel by the sword, and by scarcity of food, and by pestilence': (37) 'See, I am gathering them out of all the lands where I have driven them in My displeasure, and in My wrath, and in great rage. And I shall bring them back to this place, and shall let them dwell in safety. (38) 'And they shall be My people, and I shall be their Elohim. (39) 'And I shall give them one heart and one way, to fear Me all the days, for the good of them and of their children after them. (40) 'And I shall make an everlasting covenant with them, that I do not turn back from doing good to them. And I shall put My fear in their hearts so as not to turn aside from Me. (41) 'And I shall rejoice over them to do good to them, and shall plant them in this land in truth, with all My heart and with all My being.'

Crossing Over From Mitsrayim

Crossing Over From Mitsrayim
Yam Suph - Sea of Reeds

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Somewhere in the Middle Continued...

I hope that you took the time to read those two studies I gave in my last post, and if you haven't, you should do so now to gain an understanding. As I say, prove things out for yourself. Crack open the Scriptures yourself and read not only the verses mentioned, but read them within the context, by looking into the surrounding verses, as well as the surrounding chapters too.

Many things that are in Scripture are a shadow picture of things yet to come again. As an example when you read the first study called the "Sacred Calendar", where he quotes Matt. 24:20, Yahshua is referring to when the Temple was going to be destroyed, but this is also referring to events that will again happen during "The Day of Yahweh". Key verses to knowing this is in:

Matthew 24:21-22 (The Scriptures '98) (21) "For then there shall be great distress, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. (22) "And if those days were not shortened, no flesh would be saved, but for the sake of the chosen ones those days shall be shortened.

These events/time is yet to come sometime in possibly our future, because the World Wars I & II were by far some of the worst to happen, and yet, now we're in the day and age where man can utterly destroy all mankind with nuclear bombs. Knowing this along with what Yahshua says in:

Matthew 24:20 (The Scriptures '98) "And pray that your flight does not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.

This is clearly telling us that the Sabbath is still being kept at the end of the age! Period.

When I came into this understanding, believe me, I was shocked too, just as you may be now. To be honest. This whole thing of mixing pagan sun worship was clearly "the hand writing on the wall". To see that Luther, the Protestants or Protestors, didn't agree in part with Roman Catholicism, and split off, yet still acted as her daughters, was still purporting "the lie".

I still didn't end up keeping the Sabbath until later though. Why you ask? Well, in part it was due to a few things, such as what body of believers should I join myself with? I was looking at some various well known Sabbath keepers doctrines, but I couldn't abide by some things I found out. Also when I would go to worship, it's generally with family first and foremost, and if they're not ready, then what do you do? I wasn't ready to step out on my own just yet, because I still didn't have a place to go, nor did I have all the facts I needed.

I liked listening to Christian radio back then, and was learning a lot about events happening in the USA. Things that people push off to being just a "conspiracy theory". But many of these things aren't, but we also have little choice in trying to stop them either. That's not a cop-out, it's just you need to be careful to pick your fights wisely. During 1998-1999 I heard a man on the radio by the name of Michael Rood. He really peeked my interest as he had quite a handle on the traditions and teachings in Christianity, as well as what they stemmed from, and what should be kept and done according to Scripture, but aren't. However these were short snippets from recordings, and ultimately they wanted you to buy the tapes, which I didn't do, though looking back, I should have. Maybe it wouldn't have taken me so long to get to the bottom of things.

You know part of this Matrix is just like the quote from Vladimir Lenin: "A lie told often enough becomes the truth!" Now that in itself is not a true statement, as a lie is only a lie, and will never become actual truth. Even when you take a lie and twist it with truth, it's still a lie! That is where the term "wicked" comes from, like the wick of a candle that's twisted. Tell a lie long enough, and to enough people, and it becomes accepted as the truth. Then it's hard to get people to believe the actual truth, because everyone is now quoting the lie. On a side note: you can do some research to easily discover that the U.S. Constitution does not state "the separation of church and state", but the former USSR's communist constitution does. How many times have people been saying this, writing it, broadcasting it in the media, even by politicians who should know better, and yet now everyone believes it as fact. I'm digressing here a bit to make a point, and that is just because most everyone believes a thing, still doesn't make it a fact.

In the book of Yeshayahu (Isaiah) chapter 5 he lists some "woe to those...". One in particular is this:

Isaiah 5:20 (The Scriptures '98) Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

I'm pointing out this because basically what I have learned is those of the past and up to the present have rejected Yahweh's Word, or His Written Torah. They have replaced a good thing with an evil thing, and called it good. Calling Sunday the Sabbath is one of many. I'm sure if you start thinking, you can list some of your own. As a matter of fact, did you know that each day of the week is named after a pagan mighty one to be worshipped on that day. Why do you think they called it Sun-day? Here's the list for the week's days. Now to explain terms I have learned to use El or Elohim, or deity in place of "God". This is something I'll also be sharing about later. I'll leave it to you to find out where the month's names came from:

The First Day: Sunday was named after the Sun deity.
The second Day: Monday was named after the moon deity.

The Third Day: Tuesday was named after the el Tyr.
The Fourth Day: Wednesday was named after the deity Odin.
The Fifth Day: Thursday was named after the el Thor.
The Sixth Day: Friday was named after the el Frigga.
The Seventh Day: Saturday was named after the el Saturn.

Wow, look where the time's gone! Next time, I'll tell you what I learned in 2000 by Michael Rood when he came to town, and what he shared made my jaw drop along with many others there in the audience. Until then, I'll give you something to ponder from Yahshua HaMoshiach's (The Messiah) own Words:

Matthew 7:13-14 (The Scriptures '98) (13) "Enter in through the narrow gate! Because the gate is wide – and the way is broad – that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter in through it. (14) "Because the gate is narrow and the way is hard pressed which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

May you be one of the few...and

May Yahweh Bless You and Guard You,
John

No comments: