So what's this site all about?

This blog site is my story or walk for the last 10 years, being led like many for some unknown reason to some very deep seated truths regarding The WORD, which has been hidden for centuries, until now that is.

To get the full story, please start with "In The Beginning". You can quickly navigate using Postings By Order on the left, or at bottom by clicking on Newer and Older Posts. You may very well identify with what's written here, and I hope it blesses you.

I also want to share with you the reason for naming this blog "And Now Thus Said Yahweh". It's due to my searching one day for a name to start this blog, and I felt led to simply let the Scriptures fall open to a page, and my finger fall on a verse. When I looked down it was verse 36 stating Yahweh speaking, which we know when He speaks, all of creation happens. In the following verses He says what is going to happen in our future, that He will bring back His people out of all the lands where we've been scattered and bring us back to "the land", Yisra'el. This is the reason why I'm sharing my witness to you, so you understand what's coming some day.

Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) 32:36-41 The Scriptures '98 (36) "And now, thus said Yahweh, the Elohim of Yisra'ĕl, concerning this city of which you say, 'It shall be given into the hand of the sovereign of Babel by the sword, and by scarcity of food, and by pestilence': (37) 'See, I am gathering them out of all the lands where I have driven them in My displeasure, and in My wrath, and in great rage. And I shall bring them back to this place, and shall let them dwell in safety. (38) 'And they shall be My people, and I shall be their Elohim. (39) 'And I shall give them one heart and one way, to fear Me all the days, for the good of them and of their children after them. (40) 'And I shall make an everlasting covenant with them, that I do not turn back from doing good to them. And I shall put My fear in their hearts so as not to turn aside from Me. (41) 'And I shall rejoice over them to do good to them, and shall plant them in this land in truth, with all My heart and with all My being.'

Crossing Over From Mitsrayim

Crossing Over From Mitsrayim
Yam Suph - Sea of Reeds

Thursday, December 21, 2006

In The Beginning...continued

I hope you are having a great day today, and I want to thank you for coming to share in my thoughts.

Now where I left off last time was that I did have other questions that were formulating in my mind. Like "Yahshua (back then I called Him Jesus) said to "keep My commandments..." in John 15:10. I thought about that and said what exactly are His commandments?" He says for us to love our neighbors and all that, and that He keeps His Father's commandments, and we're suppose to be like Him, but wait a minute, the Old Testament has been done away with! The Law has been nailed to the cross, we're under grace now. Then how come people are carving the 10 Commandments into walls, plaques, doors, and quoting certain ones, yet they're only keeping some of them, but not all.

Needless to say it got pretty confusing as I started thinking down all those rabbit trails. I was even wondering where did we get all these traditions like Christmas and Easter, with all the trimmings of each. I had a lot of questions, but short on any answers. Surely all these Pastors, Ministers, Priests, Reverends, and such had the answers, or so I thought. I decided to go to one of these experts in such matters and just work on one question, which was my first, and that being "where did the Sabbath get changed from the 7th day to the 1st day?"

I approached the Pastor of the congregation I was attending back then, who was a good friend, and asked him that very question. He seemed to be somewhat astounded that I'd be even asking this question. But he said he had the answer, and showed me two verses in the New Testament. Acts 20:7 and also 1st Corinthians 16:2. Both of these verses state ...upon the first day of the week... He stated since in Acts they were now meeting on Sunday that this meant to now keep this day as the day of worship or the Sabbath, and that the other verse in Corinthians again confirms this.

I felt bewildered, and I just wasn't buying it. But surely he couldn't be lying to me, after all he went to seminary! But wait, all the years that I had read over and over and over again about keeping the Sabbath, that it's the seventh day, and that it's a covenant forever. That's a really long time. Something just doesn't add up here.

Another question I had was that Yahshua said He'd be in the grave 3 days and 3 nights. So if He died on good Friday, and rose on Sunday, that does not add up correctly. Again I had a more questions that were mounting up, but still no answers.

Well the day came when I finally started to find out the truth to these matters. It was actually hard to swallow, but you know I was praying for the truth, and now through historical facts I was learning things I didn't hear preached in any congregation! Everyone was stuck into believing these, these lies. I wasn't even finding anyone questioning them, other than myself, so I pretty much felt like a man on a deserted island. But that was soon to change.

Next time I'm going to go into more depth as to what I learned and from where. Not to wear out a movie's title, as it's being used more every day, but this is the Matrix of Matrix's! Because everything out there is fictional, but this is REAL!

If you are questioning things in this world and looking for what is REAL, then I would suggest you start praying for the truth to be revealed to you, and that you have the intestinal fortitude (or guts) to stick with it, prove it out, and ultimately accept it! Stay tuned as I'll be sharing more of what is going on with our planet! Until then...

May Yahweh Bless You and Guard You,
John

No comments: